13 December 2007

Launching Mubeena.Biz

Hello to all my friends, colleagues, and professional associates! It has been a while since I wrote a post on my professional blog and I plan to be in full swing again when the new site gets up! Yes that's right, I am officially announcing the launch of my new business website mubeena.biz.

I've been working like crazy, getting important client names on my project portfolio, traveling, and developing my consulting business with associate consulting firms here in the UAE and abroad. I have had many learnings over the past year and I am excited to share them all with you in the coming weeks through the blog. I've also been doing a lot of reading including science fiction, classics, and I'm reading Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead at the moment. There are a lot of philosophical principles I am exploring again and how to apply them to my practice in Organisation Development. I've also been writing for local magazines here and will be sharing those articles on the new site. The biggest thing I've done over last year is research existing OD models and came up with my own OD Model. It is simple, has a non-problem solving approach, and considers the environment organisations operate within down to each individual who contributes to the organisation. The new site will have a white paper on this model which you can download for free.

The current mubeena.net site will now be my personal website and will still be active as I keep hearing from folks all over the world about how much it has inspired them to follow their own dream. The new business site will have in-depth explanation of my consulting services based on my original Organisation Development Model, which I will now test out next year in my client work. I will be blogging (and bragging) about its validity in assessing where organisations are and what they need to do for increased efficiency and success. It will also have my updated professional activities and projects I am working on, my updated profile, and finally an academic paper on my Organisation Development Philosophy which I've been asked about by many of my visitors to the site. I'll also have some new stuff like additional resources, diagnostic tools you can use with your top team, and other practical solutions. Is there anything specific you'd want to see on the new site? If so, please let me know and I will consider it.

Bookmark the new mubeena.biz now and get your organisation to its highest potential. Please feel free to send me feedback on the new site when it gets online! I expect it to be up before New Year's Eve. Happy Holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home